Sunday 29 April 2007

Grafham Water
















I spotted this as I rode up the Kimbolton Road out of Bedford and Grafham Water. It appears to be Kimbolton Castle - and magificent it looks.

Here's the rub. It's a school!



A litle further down the road is Grafham Water



Here's the bike in the car park














And here's me ...













I managed to wedge the camera up on the back of the bike (see where it's parked above) and used the time delay. I must remember to remove my neck-tube in future.















It was quite breezy - lots of people messing about in boats. It did look fun















Grafham Water has a number of places where you can stop and park-up. This is another spot.
Really quite picturesque!



Ely Cathedral ... From afar. It looked so good as I approached that I did a u-turn (feet up - show-off!) and returned to a suitable vantage point. Shame the photo doesn't do it justice.