Wednesday 17 October 2007

Round up

Despite the lack of blog entries I haven't been off the bike. I just haven't taken my camera with me.

Most notable events since the last entry were


The ride with the Bikersoracle VFR site. I rode down and met up with the about a dozen people at Finchingfield then rode up to Wells next-the-sea, stopping at thetford to pick up more riders. A good, well organised ride. Only the second time with the drop-off method of group riding, which works well with a biggish group, although most seemed to be happy with a similar pace, and not disconcerted by being overtaken within the group.


A day at British Superbikes with Janet. An easy ride down to Brands Hatch - A11, M11, M25, A20... Yawn. And back. An excellent day's racing in between. Posh Nosh burgers and (yumm) fresh doughnuts.
My camera ran out of battery so just the one pic.